ARMA Silver State Chapter
The Silver State Chapter reflects the core values of ARMA International and adopt the following objectives:
- To promote and advance the improvement of records and information management and related fields through study, education, and resources
- To advance professional knowledge and techniques by sharing and exchanging experiences and information related to the field
- To develop and advance standards of professional competence in the field of records and information management
- To obtain information about new software and hardware technologies available to information management and related fields
The mission of ARMA International is to educate, advocate, and provide resources that enable professionals to manage information as a critical element of organizational operations and governance.
ARMA is recognized as the leading worldwide authority and advocate on managing records and information, and a vital resource for records and information management professionals.
- Put members first in everything we do
- Make transparent decisions, take transparent actions
- Maintain an information-sharing ethic and culture
- Make educational excellence foremost in programming
- Be vigilant about diversity and inclusiveness
- Establish information governance standards and best practices
- Advance the profession
- Provide value to members